The single-diaphragm B-5 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! The B-5 comes with interchangeable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules, making it a fantastic all-purpose condenser microphone. It is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy, and is perfect for acoustic instruments, vocals and overhead miking and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-5 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
- Professional gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications, perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- 2 interchangeable capsules with cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Stand adapter, windscreen and transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program - Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.