The compact and ultra-portable CMD STUDIO 4A lets you create moods on the fly. Up your performance game with its fluid feel and the professional features of this 4-deck DJ MIDI controller with 4-channel audio interface. Because you’re really good at what you do, only the smoothest touch-sensitive jog wheels can provide the kind of pitch bends and scratching that has made you a living legend, or will soon! With the CMD STUDIO 4A you’ll own the night!
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller with built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Deckadance* LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows* and OS X* operating systems
- Large 6” touch-sensitive high-resolution control platters for precise control
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables DJs to use the CMD Studio 4A with any MIDI software
- Professional 100 mm pitch faders and 60 mm volume faders for ultimate feel and resolution
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
- Full-fledged deck sections including key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 hot cues and full control over 2 FX modules
- Backlit buttons responding to the application - no need to look at the computer screen
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Compatible with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- 3-Year Warranty Program - Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Standard Shipping - $7.00
CLICK AND COLLECT IN STORE - $0.00
We will Notify You when Your Order is Ready for Pick up in Store
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.