The 300-Watt NEKKST K10S Studio Subwoofer’s unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. This incredible audiophile-grade subwoofer is ideal for all critical listening environments thanks to the custom-engineered bridge-mode amplifier that drives the 10" glass-fiber woofer for rich, deep and tight bass. K10S’ front-firing port was designed for the ultimate in low-frequency extension – without the typical boundary coupling and port turbulence found in competing systems.
- Ultra-linear 300-Watt reference-class studio subwoofer
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Powerful bridge-mode amplifier provides detailed reproduction of full low frequency spectrum
- High excursion 10” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Variable low-pass filter and phase switch for optimum crossover alignment with stereo monitor systems
- Stereo inputs for mono-summed sub-bass creation
- Direct link outputs for connecting to stereo monitors for 2.1 speaker systems
- Servo-balanced inputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced TS jack and RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program - Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.
|Behringer NEKKST Series|
|1 x 10"|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.