Whether at a club, a church or an outdoor festival, the ability to accurately and effectively control sound volume has always been challenging. Especially in today’s regulatory environment, it's extremely important for proprietors to have a solution in place to prevent complaints and fines, and to protect their customers and sound system when an over-enthusiastic engineer decides to “crank it up.”
The SPL3220 offers the ideal solution, providing dependable and seamless full-loudness control without sacrificing the sonic integrity of the sound system, or listening pleasure of the audience.
- Professional multiband sound processor for public address, broadcasting and mastering applications
- Multiband technology provides for brilliant and lively audio processing without audible “pumping” artifacts
- Loudness maximization to achieve ultimate signal density for public address and competitive broadcast sound
- Leveler automatically adjusts signal density for harmonized loudness and enhanced listening experience
- Protects speaker systems that are submitted to continuous operation at maximum SPL
- Controls the maximum allowable sound pressure level in public musical environments such as discotheques, pubs, etc.
- Speech enhancer to dramatically increase speech intelligibility for PA applications such as airports and emergency announcement systems
- IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) compressor features “inaudible” compression and prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency signals
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Highly accurate 8-segment input/output level and gain reduction meter
- True stereo operation through RMS energy summing for perfect stereo imaging
- Complies with certain regulations – unit can be sealed to avoid unauthorized changes to settings
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Operating level switchable from +4 dBu to -10 dBv
- Hinged front door panel covers the control surface plus the power switch
- Rack ear screw covers, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com
Standard Shipping - $7.00
CLICK AND COLLECT IN STORE - $0.00
We will Notify You when Your Order is Ready for Pick up in Store
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.