Flanging occurs when two identical signals are mixed together, but with one signal delayed by a small, gradually changing amount. In layman’s terms, it makes your guitar sound something like a vintage rotary speaker, but by adjusting certain parameters of the effect, it becomes syrupy and psychedelic. This effect is prominent in many landmark ’70s rock recordings, and is still used widely to this day.
The UF300 offers two modes of operation: Mode I with its negative feedback, and Mode II for positive feedback. In Mode I, the signal is inverted before it is mixed with the original. Because Mode II doesn’t invert the signal, the resulting sound is more out of tune with the original, making the UF300 ideal for vibrato-style effects.
- Get 2 flangers in one - from jet-plane to thick chorus, vibrato and short delay effects
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Flexible 2-mode switch lets you choose between classic and detuned flanger effects
- Dedicated Manual, Depth, Rate and Resonance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com
Standard Shipping - $7.00
CLICK AND COLLECT IN STORE - $0.00
We will Notify You when Your Order is Ready for Pick up in Store
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.