The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a one-of-a-kind DI (Direct Injection) box that can convert up to two separate, unbalanced 1/4" TRS lines into two balanced XLR outputs, or function as a signal splitter. Electric guitarists, keyboardists and bassists will love the flexibility the incredible DI20 provides both in the studio and on the stage.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4'' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- 1/4“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com
|Active DI Boxes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.