Phaser filters a signal by creating a series of peaks and troughs in the frequency spectrum. The position of the peaks and troughs is modulated so they vary over time, creating a sweeping effect. In plain terms, the UP300 will make your guitar sound something like a jet airplane flying overhead.
With two distinctly different phase shifters built into one incredibly-twisted pedal, the UP300 grants access to every conceivable shade of sonic dementia. In Mode I, with the dedicated Rate and Depth dials set high, you get a warped, warbling phase shift that turns your guitar into a symphony of lysergic rubber bands. If a more traditional sound suits your mood, slip into Mode II and enjoy the blissed-out shimmer of classic rock’s trippiest moments.
- Get 2 phasers in one - sound modeled after 2 of the most legendary pedals
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Level, Rate, Depth and Resonance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com
|Filter & Phaser Pedals|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.