The compact XENYX QX1222USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound. Channels 1 - 4 feature our XENYX Mic Preamps, renowned for their pristine performance, plus 2 of the 4 stereo channels accept XLR inputs, as well as Line-Level sources.
All mono channels get our ultra-musical “British” 3-band EQs and easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors for the ultimate in punch and clarity. Add to this our KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings and the QX1222USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the XENYX QX1222USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; they also provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, the XENYX QX1222USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and input trim control
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
CLICK AND COLLECT IN STORE, BRISBANE - $0.00
Pick up only Available from Arties Aspley Brisbane Store. your items may not be available for immediate Pick up in Store.We will Notify You when Your Order is Ready for Pick up in Store
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.