We did a lot of listening to obscure, long-departed British amp designs, and spent the better part of a year tweaking the hand-selected EL34s and ECC83s to give the 1960 INFINIUM its tremendous range of tonal options. We added a no-compromise post-phase inverter Master volume that can be bypassed for a direct signal path, and a huge output transformer with specially-nested windings for increased dynamic response and clarity. The onboard FX Loop (with true bypass) is ideal for use with external FX, preamps or modeling processors making the 1960 the go-to amplifier for massive stage sound and unbridled versatility.
- Hand-built all-tube amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 tubes with a monstrous output transformer (now fully compatible with 6L6 and 5881, etc.)
- Two preamp channels with 4 input jacks perform in separate, parallel or cascaded operation, bridging the tonal eras of the '60s, '70s and '80s
- Vintage hot-rodded preamp mod from the early '80s featuring 3 x ECC83 tubes for terrifying tone and classic hi-gain
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:
- Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times
- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes
- No need for expensive matched tube sets
- Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes types and brands
- Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Post-phase splitter Master control with true bypass for authentic performance
- Original '60s tone control section with Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program - Warranty details can be found at music-group.com
- Designed and engineered in Germany
|Bugera Classic Series|
|Electric Guitar Amp Heads|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.