The Power of Synergy
EFNOTE 7 gives drummers a whole new experience and exhilaration with the overwhelmingly realistic touch of full-scale shells/cymbals, and the brilliant sound remastered to match them perfectly.
The Authentic Presence
20 x 15" kick drum and 14 x 5.5" snare drum with white sparkle finishes that shine brightly on stage. 14” real hi-hats and unparalleled 20" ride cymbal...
Everything is for fascinating you and your audiences.
The Beauty of Proportion
The depth-caliber ratio is precisely designed to evoke the beauty of sound and appearance.
Specially customized the 11 x 8" rack tom and the 15 x 15" floor tom are one of the results of EFNOTE's uncompromising pursuit.
The Expandability for Customized Setup
EFNOTE drums are most beautifully expandable thanks to not only perfect pad compatibility but also excellent design uniformity.
Visit the Customize page for customized setup examples.
Describing Textures of Vintage Drums
Good old collector's drum sets are newly recorded for EFNOTE 7, are mastered carefully with minimal processing. The Tru-Aco sound technology brings out the full texture and original vividness of the sounds.
Evolving ELISE Sensing Chip
The ELISE sensing technology is improved day by day, for capturing fine rolls, strokes from soft touches to extra-hard, and slight nuances of footwork.
Advanced Sensing Structure
The sensor design optimized based on many years of experiences. It evens out the sensitivity and conveys the player's intention and dynamics without deterioration, to support perfect playabliity.
Touch and feel the new experience.
The 20" Ride Was Born!
The ultimate comfort that the electronic cymbals have finally reached.
The 20" diameter provides slow wobbling of edge and the quick response of bow/cup, and the uneven smooth surface that simulates a hammered cymbal makes sticks bounce naturally.
The Finest Hi-Hat Cymbals
Thanks to the remarkable Tru-Motion technology with multi-optical-sensor (patent pending), ultra-high precision gap detection and unlimited free movement of top/bottom cymbals are realized, which were difficult with conventional electronic drums.
The Unwavering Confidence
The 20 x 15" kick drum props the whole drum set on stage by completely absorbing impacts of the beater throughout the large head.
At the same time, its quietness is much improved over the conservative design with a small pad on the head.
14" - More Solid, More Delicate
The new 14 x 5.5" snare drum with exclusively optimized multi-sensor responds to delicate touches.
Moreover, 10 lugs allow for high head tension and larger side rims ensure unprecedented comfort.
Experience the True Low-Rebound
The unique rebound of the acoustic floor tom that may stop sticks, achieved by the new 15 x 15" floor tom.
We have achieved both the realistic low-rebound that was difficult to achieve with 14" or less and stable sensing.
Various Optional Components
EFNOTE offers a wide range of options as a comprehensive drum brand.
All optional components have the same design language and are fully software compatible, so you are free to extend your customized kit.
- Multi-function metronome with beat LED indicator
- Built-in metronome speaker for daily training without headphones
- On-board recording function (15 songs)
- Stroke Analyzer
- Rhythm Box feature provides over 90 basic drum beats
- USB 8-ch individual audio outputs with Mac / Windows (ASIO)
- USB 2-ch audio inputs for playback
- Analog 4-ch audio outputs
- USB MIDI in/out with individual MIDI channels
- MIDI output (5-pin DIN)
- On-board drum recording (15 songs)
For Small Gigs
- Setlist feature enables you to configure kit order with tempo for each song
- Kick and Snare can be output individually with analog 4-ch outputs
- Click and Audio-In can be assigned only for headphones
- High-power headphones output
- MIDI output (5-pin DIN)
- "Stroke Scope" displays your strike points on time-line
- "Accuracy Score" estimates your strike accuracy
- Tuning, Muffling, 2-band EQs for each pad
- Pad layer function can overlay two sounds
- User Inst Library enables you to store 128 customized instruments
- On-board reverb
- Dedicated level control screen
Flexible Audio Routing
- 10-ch output buses
- Flexible output routing for each pad
- Output assignable click
- Output: 4-ch analog / 8-ch USB
- Input: Analog / Bluetooth / 2-ch USB
- Bluetooth audio-in provides you to play along with Spotify™ / YouTube™ with your smartphone
- Bluetooth MIDI
Drum / Cymbal Pads
General hi-hat stands compatible with φ12.7 mm (1/2") hole cymbal can be used.
EFNOTE 7 sound module does not support hi-hat cup zone.
Sound Module: EFD-7
Crash 1/2 support 3-zone with using Tom 4/Crash 3 cables.
|Audio / MIDI Interface||
|Drum Kits / Instruments||
|Snare Drum Stand
Drum Kit Placement
Without drum throne
Snare drum stand, cymbal stand and tom mount are optional.
Kick pedal, hi-hat stand and drum throne are sold separately.
Specification and design are subject to change without prior notice.
Some of technologies and designs are under patent pending.
Flat Rate Oversize - $130.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.