NUX's Konsequent Mini Pedal has re-defined delay! Excellent digital delay is more than the simple repetition of sound. It’s a dynamic creation of consecutive sound...desired consequence.
When great sound engineers mix multiple delay onto a guitar recording track, there are some inherent challenges - increase the rhythmic complexity without losing definition. The desired effects can range from trippy to groovy...or a blend of both.
Konsequent packs an array of internal processors that replicate the very sound experienced studio engineers were perfecting in the 1980's using expensive rack-mount digital delay systems. The Konsequent does it at a fraction of the cost, and with the convenience of a mini-pedal.
- NU-X's Intelligent Digital Processor, designed to reduce annoying interference caused by audio peak.
- NU-X's Analog Processor plus Saturation-Simulator offering an abundance of overdrive range.
- Luminous knobs for checking on the dark stage
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
- 9V center negative DC supply, 75mA current draw
- Weight: 174g / 6 oz
- Dimensions: 94 x 51 x 53mm (L x W x H) / 3.7 x 2.0 x 2.08inches (L x W x H)
- Groove Pattern (Dotted 8). Multi-Delay Output.
- Regular Pattern (Simple Delay) Warm, yet purposefully defined
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.