Our RBN™ subs are designed to deliver FULL power and deep sound where it matters most.
Constructed of heavily braced 18mm birch plywood, the RBN sub is perfect for installations or portable applications where audio quality, reliability and efficiency are of the utmost importance. Incorporating the latest digital signal processing technology, the RBN subwoofers feature two XLR/1/4" combination inputs, a 3.5mm input, and a mic/line level selection. Each input features digital infrasonic high-pass filters, a 9-band graphic EQ and delay. Each output features a sophisticated compressor/limiter and fourth order highpass/low-pass filters for crossover output.
Internal temperature monitors combined with a variable speed cooling fan, plus level and clip indication, ensure reliable performance even during the most demanding conditions. Internal presets built into the DSP allow users to quickly select the speaker's application via the LCD on the rear of the enclosure.
- Two channel XLR/1/4" combination inputs
- Delay 0-150ms
- Assignable crossover
- Power amp VU meter with LCD display
- Internal temperature monitor with variable speed cooling fan
- Auto power off
- Mic/line level selection
- Setup Wizard for easy configuration
- Digital compression/limiting; 9-band EQ
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Bass enhancement
- Ultra-braced cabinet assembly
- Single 18" woofer
- Power amp forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Direct-Thru output with combine function
- Ground lift
- Processed Thru output enables DSP to be used with external speaker cabinet
- Pole mount
- On-board advanced digital signal processing
- Heavy-duty steel perforated grille
- 2,000 Watts total peak power
- Weight Packed: 126.98 lb (57.6 kg)
- Width Packed: 28.5" (72.39 cm)
- Height Packed: 35.5" (90.17 cm)
- Depth Packed: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
|Peavey RBN Series|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.