Positive Grid BIAS Delay Pro Pedal (4-Button)
Based on Postive Grid Tone Match technology and the Bias Delay software, this pedal is sure to have you playing with amazing delay effects for days!
ROCK ‘N’ ROLL JUST ENTERED A NEW DIMENSION
BIAS Delay lets you quickly and easily design thousands of custom delay pedals from scratch. Seamlessly integrated with BIAS Pedal Delay for mobile and desktop, BIAS Delay Pedal travels effortlessly between studio and stage. And of course, it’s ToneCloud-ready. Upload and share your unique delay pedals on the ToneCloud social network for guitarists, and download thousands of unique delay pedals from fellow musicians around the world.
ENDLESS DELAY CREATION
Choose among four delay types to start: Standard for pristine digital delays, Tape for saturated vintage sound, Ping Pong for cruise ship-wide echo trails, and Reverse for ear-bending backward envelopes. Manual delay times from 1 to 3000 ms dish out every kind of delay-based effect from doubling to slapback to long echoes. Sync BIAS Delay to your DAW for delay times ranging from a 32nd-note to a whole note, including dotted notes and triplets.
CUSTOM PEDAL DESIGN
Design your own custom delay pedal at component level. Saturation and analog-tone controls add density and girth to the Delay Stage’s input signal. Adjust your pedal’s virtual power source to deliver 18 volts for a relaxed, supple sound, or 6 volts. Use the Delay Stage’s treble and bass controls to shape the tone of only the delay signal from bright to midrange-y to bass-heavy. Two 8-band graphic EQs can be placed at various points along the signal chain.
BIAS Delay Pedal uses only the finest quality components available. The road-ready metal foot switch, the circuit board, and each knob used are all top of the line. Enrich your pedal tone with the absolute best sound quality analog and digital has to offer.
BIAS FX INTEGRATION
BIAS Delay seamlessly integrates with your BIAS FX mobile and desktop effects arsenals. It automatically imports your custom delay pedals into the BIAS FX pedalboard’s dual signal chains with dual BIAS amps. It also includes all of BIAS Pedal’s stock goodies, including Amp Room: six guitar amps from the rockin’ BIAS Amp to blow through.
Because BIAS Pedal is expandable, it’s a platform for more than just delay and distortion pedals. More pedals are on the way. Positive Grid is all about building a complete musical war chest for guitarists in one integrated system. BIAS Delay — insane delay pedal customization, infinite tonal possibilities and thousands of downloadable pedals at your fingertips.
- Built - Full metal framework for strongest built quality
- Knobs - 7 tone-shaping knobs plus boost for excellent hardware control
- Footswitches - 4 rugged metal footswitches for preset change and Tap Tempo
- Instrument Input - Stereo 1/4″ TS Hi-Z Input
- Expression Pedal Input - 1/4″ TRS Input
- Output - Stereo 1/4″ Output
- MIDI - 5 pin connectors for MIDI In & Thru
- USB - Connect with BIAS Pedal desktop (PC & Mac) via Micro USB
- Wireless - Connect with BIAS Pedal iPad
- Power supply - 9V DC (negative tip, 270mA required) / Micro USB cable
- Dimension (H x W x D) 62.7 x 142 x 227 mm
- Weight - 1.3 kg
- Presets - Comes with 10 default presets for each bank and able to import new ones with BIAS Pedal app
- Banks - BIAS Delay provides two banks to store total 20 presets
- MIDI Control - Full MIDI Implementation for much more flexible control.
- Tap Tempo - Use Tap Tempo footswitch to set the BPM.
- Delay Time - Up to 3000ms delay time
- Note Division - Hardware comes with 3 most popular note division options: quarter note, dotted eighth note, eighth note triplets. Able to access more note options in BIAS Pedal app
- Independent Reverb control - BIAS Delay provides a independent reverb knob to control additional reverberation effect.
- Bypass - Choose True Bypass for the pure sound quality or Buffer Bypass to buffer the signal during bypass state.
- Expression Pedal - Connect with EXP. Pedal to real time control any paramater on stage.
- Software - Work with BIAS Pedal (Mac, PC and iPad) for pedal customization, preset management and remote controling
- USB connection - USB connection with PC & Mac
- USB power supply - Able to power up the pedal with USB connection
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth connectivity for BIAS Pedal iOS
- ToneCloud - Share and download tones of delay pedal with other muscian around the world
CLICK AND COLLECT IN STORE, BRISBANE - $0.00
Pick up only Available from Arties Aspley Brisbane Store. We will Notify You when Your Order is Ready for Pick up in Store
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.