The Shure Model 450 Series II is a high output dynamic microphone designed for paging and dispatching applications.
This extremely rugged microphone features an omnidirectional pickup pattern and a frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility. It also includes an impedance selection switch and a locking press-to-talk switch. Omnidirectional voice communication microphone delivers optimum speech intelligibility for fixed station applications, like police and schools. Features include a switch-selected dual impedance output and locking press-to-talk switch.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Switch-selected dual impedance output
- PTT switch that can be locked “On” for hands-free operation
- Locking Press-to-Talk Switch: Activates microphone circuit and an external relay or control circuit. The microphone circuit is normally shorted. Impedance Selection Switch: Double-pole, double-throw slide switch located in the base of the microphone.
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Adjustable height
- Comes with 2.1m (7FT) four-conductor, two conductors shielded, non-detachable
- Does not require DC power for operation
Microphone Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: OmniDirectional
Frequency Response: Tailored
Form Factor: Desktop
Model Line: OTHER
Fixed Station / Desktop
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.