Clip-on lavalier condenser microphone in a discreet, miniature form factor ideal for professional presentations. Works with all Shure wireless bodypacks featuring TA4F (TQG) connectors.
For professional presentations requiring a microphone that is heard but not seen, the Centraverse™ CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone offers a compact clip-on design and simple, no-nonsense setup.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal reproduction.
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Microphone Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: Tailored
Form Factor: Lavalier
Model Line: CENTRAVERSE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.