The Beta 98H/C condenser microphone is a versatile solution for brass or percussion instruments. It offers a flexible integrated gooseneck with clip-on clamp for a secure fit and precise positioning. It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Includes: 1 x GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver, 1 x GLXD1 Digital wireless bodypack transmitter, 1 x Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery, 1 x WB98H/C Clip-on Instrument microphone, 1 x Power supply, 1 x Carrying case, 1 x USB cable.
About Shure GLX-D Wireless Systems
The groundbreaking GLX-D Wireless Systems from Shure combine the leading edge of Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability, world-renowned microphones and unparalleled design and construction.
Available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations - including vocal, headset and presenter systems as well as traditional guitar options. The revolutionary GLX-D Wireless Systems define the newest standard for seamless ease of operation and exceptional digital audio clarity.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
- Hi-resolution LC display
- Transmitter battery status monitor in hours and minutes
- Identifies Transmitter from Receiver and vice versa
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure Lithium-Ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and 1/4“ output connectors
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- 3 hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1 hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30 minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15 minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
- Accurate battery metering in hours / minutes (+/- 15 minutes) displayed on LED screen (GLXD4 only)
GLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
Multiple Rechargeability options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery (available separately)
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC10-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)
WB98H/C Instrument Microphone
- The WB98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Optional A98D drum mount is unobtrusive and versatile--allows precise positioning of the microphone while holding it firmly in place
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
IMPORTANT - Before you buy, use this tool below to confirm the Product & Frequency are compatible with your requirements.
Use the Shure Frequency Calculator to help you find compatible frequency bands in your region of choice before purchasing a wireless microphone system or moving a wireless system to a new location. This interactive tool will assist you with finding the best frequency and suitable product(s) to use for the location that you are operating within.
Click on the image below.
|Instrument Wireless Systems|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.