The Shure P3TRA215 is part of the PSM300 wireless systems family. PSM300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
Set includes: P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver & P3T PSM300 Wireless Transmitter & SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
Shure P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver:
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
Shure P3T PSM®300 Wireless Transmitter:
- Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 90 meter range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- Up to 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- 1/4” (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
- Detachable 1/4" wave antenna
- Selectable line/aux level
Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones:
- Professional model comes in clear with a standard 3.5 mm cable.
- Single Dynamic Driver produces great sound in a convenient and portable package.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Wireless model pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
- Inline remote and mic on wireless model offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Wireless model includes charging cable, clothing clip, zippered carrying case and fit kit with three sizes of soft flex sleeves.
- Wired 3.5 mm option includes velvet drawstring case and fit kit with three sizes of soft flex sleeves
IMPORTANT - Before you buy, use this tool below to confirm the Product & Frequency are compatible with your requirements.
Use the Shure Frequency Calculator to help you find compatible frequency bands in your region of choice before purchasing a wireless microphone system or moving a wireless system to a new location. This interactive tool will assist you with finding the best frequency and suitable product(s) to use for the location that you are operating within.
Click on the image below.
|In-Ear Monitor Systems|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.