The classic Epiphone Genesis was one of Epiphone's most original and modern designs when it was first published in the Epiphone catalog in late 1979. It was intended as a new beginning for Epiphone--a truly original solid body design that could hold its ground with a Les Paul, giving players the added advantage of an eye-catching double cutaway.
Now, the Epiphone Ltd. Edition Genesis Deluxe PRO brings back this collector's favorite in all its original glory with added features like coil-splitting, Epiphone ProBucker™ pickups and Grover™ tuners along with a beautiful AAA flame maple veneer top and solid mahogany body in four new beautiful color finishes, including Black Cherry, Midnight Ebony, Midnight Sapphire, and Vintage Sunburst
• Body Material Mahogany
• Top Material AAA Flame Maple Veneer
• Neck Material Mahogany
• Neck Shape 1960's SlimTaper™; D Profile
• Neck Joint Glued-In
• Truss Rod Adjustable
• Scale Length 24.75"
• Fingerboard Material Rosewood with Pearloid "Trapezoid" Inlays
• Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-2™; 4-Wire
• Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-3™; 4-Wire
• Controls Epiphone All-Metal 3-Way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume w/Push/Pull Coil-Splitting, Bridge Pickup Volume w/Push/Pull Coil-Splitting, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
• Binding Body Top - 1-Ply (Cream), Fingerboard - 1-Ply (Cream)
• Fingerboard Radius 12"
• Frets 22; Medium-Jumbo
• Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
• Nut Width 1-11/16"
• Hardware Gold
• Machine Heads Grover™ Tuners; 18:1 Ratio