The Epiphone Masterbilt Olympic Acoustic/Electric Guitar is a smaller-sized archtop with an arched Violin Burst Solid Spruce top with traditional Longitudinal Bracing, a Mahogany body, and classic f-holes. Like Epiphone’s original 30s era Olympic, the new Masterbilt Olympic has a unique body profile that’s smaller than typical archtops but with a tonal range that belies its small size.
Both the body and top feature single layer Ivory & Black color binding and the Mahogany neck has a full rounded “C”- profile that is glued to the body with a dovetail joint for a precise fit so the Olympic will resonate as one piece of wood. The Shadow NanoFlex HD Under-saddle pickup has easy-to-access controls for Master Volume and Master EQ mounted just inside the lower f-hole.
Now you have complete control over how much of the acoustic guitar is amplified...take this little beauty to a big stage or enjoy it in all its acoustic glory, the choice is yours!
• Finish: Aged Gloss
• Hardware: Aged Nickel
• Top: Solid Spruce; Longitudinal Bracing
• Body: Laminated Flame Maple
• Neck: 5-pc Laminated; Hard Maple/Mahogany
• Neck Profile: Rounded "C" shape
• Preamp: eSonic™ HD (High Definition)
• Controls: Master Volume & Master EQ
• Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex™ HD; Under-saddle
• Power: 9 Volt Battery
• Output: Jack 1/4"
• Truss Rod: Dual-Action
• Truss Rod: Cover Black PVC "Bullet"; 1-layer
• Neck Joint: Dovetail; Glued-In
• Fingerboard: Ebony
• Fingerboard: Inlay Pearloid "Dots"
• Headstock: Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos
• Tuners: Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons; Improved to 18:1 ratio
• Frets: 20; Medium
• Nut: Bone
• Nut: Width 1.69" (43mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Strings: Cleartone®; 12-53
• Bridge: Floating Adjustable; Ebonoid
• Saddle: Compensated; Artificial Bone
• Tailpiece: Historic Epiphone Trapeze