* Low power consumption.
* Ultra low noise operation amplifier inside.
* The effect pedal has got true bypass. When you turn off the pedal, the original sound is perfectly output Without any distortion.
This adjusts the depth of effect sound. Rotating it clockwise increases the depth, whereas counterclockwise rotation reduces the depth.
Connect this jack to your amp or to the input of another effect pedal.
This switch turns the effect ON/OFF.
This indicator shows whether the effect is ON or OFF. When the effect is ON, the indicator lights.
* If when you power the pedal With a battery and the indicator goes dim or does not light at all by turning ON the effect, the battery is near exhausted and should be replaced.
* The indicator shows only whether the effect is ON or OFF. It does not indicate whether the power to the pedal is ON or not.
This controls the speed of Chorus effect. Rotating the knob clockwise the speed of Chorus will be faster, while rotating it counterclockwise the speed will be slower.
This knob adjusts the volume of the effect sound. Rotating the knob clockwise turn up the volume, while rotating it counterclockwise will turn down the volume.
This jack accepts signals from a guitar or other musical instruments, or another effect pedals.
* The input jack doubles as the power switch. Power to the unit is turned on when you plug into the input jack; the power is turned off when the cable is unplugged. To prevent unnecessary battery consumption, be sure to disconnect the plug from the input jack when not using the effect pedal.
Input Impedance: 100 kohm
Output Impedance: 150 ohm on max Volume
Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohm
Equival Input Noise: -90 dBu or less
Power Supply: DC 9V - battery or AC adapter
Current Draw: 5.5 mA (DC 9V)
weight including battery: 270g
Accessory: Owner’s Manual, Alkaline Battery ( in the battery compartment)