Waldorf KB37 Eurorack Keyboard Synth Controller
*Keyboard controller only, Eurorack module shown for display purposes.
More and more synthesizer enthusiasts recognize the Eurorack as a huge playground for sound design. Collecting sound modules is like a “fun addiction” where the musician can precisely customize his setup as he goes along without spending a huge amount of money all at once. It’s a system that can grow over time into a massively versatile and totally flexible musical instrument.
Our developers came up with a keyboard that is both intuitive for the beginner and versatile for the professional. And it’s just as solid and elegant as all our instruments that we build here at Waldorf in Germany.
kb37 is a compact and rugged performance instrument. It can house up to 107 HP of modules in its conveniently angled panel that sits right on top of the super high-quality Fatar TP9 keyboard.
With its high-resolution and temperature stable 16-bit CV interface, it provides extremely flexible control for your modules. MIDI channels are programmable, making the kb37 the perfect partner for both studio and stage.
It provides perfect connectivity to all your modules to serve both the player and the sound designer’s desires with an array of real-time control elements such as pitch and mod wheels. The professional, full-sized 37-note keybed transmits velocity and aftertouch.
- Module space: 107 HP (543mm)
- Max module depth: 65mm (92 HP), 25mm (rightmost 15 HP)
- Built-in regulated power supply (+12V/1.5A, -12V/1.5A)
- Headphone amplifier
- KB37 completeStereo line out amplifier
- USB/MIDI control
- Umpteen CV outputs
- Duophonic mode
- Clock Generator with Tap Tempo
- Bus CV & Gate linkable to CV interface
Keyboard & Controls
- Fatar TP9 37-keys keyboard with aftertouch
- Pitchbend wheel
- Modulation wheel
- Glide control
- Note priorities lowest, last, highest
- Trigger modes Single, Note On, All
- 5 Octaves selector
Front Panel Connections
- Stereo audio inputs with volume control for line output
- Headphones output with separate volume control
9 Control Voltage outputs:
- Pitchbend wheel
- Sensor CV output
- 3 CV outputs for assignable MIDI controllers (one becomes secondary pitch in duophonic mode)
- 3 Trigger outputs:
Rear Panel Connections
- USB with optical insulation
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Sustain pedal input
- Sensor/pedal input
- Stereo line outputs
- Expansion connector
Standard Shipping - $7.00
CLICK AND COLLECT IN STORE - $0.00
We will Notify You when Your Order is Ready for Pick up in Store
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.