Return Policy - Web Sales Only
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us for a refund/exchange of the product purchase price, excluding freight and insurance costs, within ten days from the original shipping date. This does not include non-stocked items.
Refunds are only given under the following circumstances;
- have a fault that the customer could not have known about at the time of purchase
- do not do the job the customer was led to believe they would
- do not match a sample they were shown
- aren't as they were described
- goods are returned within ten days as specified above
A refund will not be given for the following reasons;
- no proof of purchase is offered
- the customer simply changes their mind
- the customer bought them for someone else who doesn't want them
- the goods have been damaged after the purchase
- were made aware of a fault before they purchased the goods
All returned goods must be in original condition (as sold), include a Return Authorisation Form, be in the original packaging complete with the warranty card and owner's manual, and show no signs of wear or abuse.
Warranty terms and conditions do vary depending on product and supplier please call us on 07 32637966 for further details.