The RE520 is a premium-grade, high-performance, condenser supercardioid vocal microphone. Designed to reveal the exceptional detail and vivid clarity synonymous with condenser elements, it elegantly delivers the lyrical finesse required for expressive vocal performances, while controlling off-axis sound from near-by sources.
The sonic signature is detailed, full and vivid, with a warm and clear low end, natural and present mid-range, and an open, crisp and detailed high end.
The supercardioid pattern provides excellent acoustic isolation. Maximum feedback rejection occurs when a stage monitor position is at either 225° or 125° off axis to the element. This pattern also allows for a cleaner mix due to its rejection of off-axis sound. The multi-stage pop filter consists of two layers of dense foam separated by air, which attenuates wind velocity caused by breath and wind-blasts.
The high-pass filter has two positions (see drawing). The flat position delivers the full frequency band pass of the capsule. The high-pass position attenuates frequencies below 150 Hz.
The internal shock mount isolates the microphone element from vibration and guards against handling noise.
- Weight Net: 11.7 oz (332 g)
- Audio Frequency Response: 40 Hz-20 kHz
- Materials: Zinc die cast, steel wire cloth grille
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Element: Self-biased condenser
- Finish: Black polyurethane paint
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Open Circuit Voltage: 5.6 mV/Pascal (-45 dBV/Pa)
- Clipping (max SPL): 150 dB SPL (1% THD)
- Self noise: 17 dB SPL "A" weighed (0 dB=20 ?Pa)
- Dynamic range: 133 dB
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 77 dB
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Power Requirement: 48 VDC phantom power
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
|Live Vocal Microphones|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.