The Kealoha ABS Resin Guitalele Series was created by master ukulele designer Zhang Xuemin and is the perfect instrument for playing wherever you go!
As an engineer and musician, Xuemin's goal was to replicate the warm sound of a traditional wood instrument using high quality ABS polymers, precision molds and superior manufacturing techniques. The combination of this new technology with a vintage guitalele design produced a very affordable, great sounding instrument with excellent playability that will never need adjustment.
- Lightweight ABS/Polycarbonateconstruction
- Tenor Ukulele Body Size
- Scale Length 17.25 inch
- Guitar style Machine Heads
- Pinned Guitar Style Bridge
- Silk & Steel Strings
- Tuned to ADGCEA just like a standard guitar with a capo on the 5th fret
- Width at nut 48mm
- Dimensions 70 x 23 x 8 cm (L x W x D)