With an intuitive new panel design, a premium triple sensor keybed, complete effect sections for each layer and massive enhancements to Nord's award-winning technologies, the Nord Stage 4 sets a new standard.
The Nord Stage 4 features a brand new panel design with dedicated LED faders for each Layer, providing exceptional overview and flexibility when creating sounds and performing live. The new Preset Library is packed with inspiring ready-to-use Piano, Synth and Organ sounds for quick and smooth patch creation. The Layer Scene lets you seamlessly switch between two different sound setups at the touch of a button. Adding a powerful new Effect section coupled with versatile pedal options and a premium Triple Sensor keybed, the Nord Stage 4 offers a new level of musical expression.
The Nord Stage 4 comes with a new enhanced collection of Grands, Uprights and Electric Pianos from exclusive Nord Piano Library combined with new features such as Dynamic compression and Unison. Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments. The unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ and Dynamic Pedal Noise features deliver breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
The Synth section with its three independent Layers is based on the powerful Nord Wave 2 Synth Engine, including Virtual Analog synthesis, Samples, FM and Wavetable. An extensive new collection of samples from the Nord Sample Library offers a broad sonic palette of Strings, Bass, Choirs, Guitars and much more. The advanced Arpeggiator features new Polyphonic, Gate and Pattern modes and can be used for a huge variety of rhythmic applications with customisable patterns.
The Organ section features award-winning simulations of B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, classic Vox and Farfisa as well as two Pipe Organ models. All Stage 4 models are equipped with Nord's new Physical drawbars with LED indicators for optimal hands-on experience and overview. The Nord Stage 4 has a powerful new Effect section offering a complete setup of Effects for each Layer. The extensive range of Effects includes a new Pump effect for side chain simulation, a new Spin effect and brand new variations of Reverb, Delay, Amps and Modulation effects.
- 88-key Triple Sensor Hammer Action keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: A-C
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 512 Programs - 8 Banks with 8 Pages each (each Page has 8 Program locations)
- Preset Library with Organ, Piano and Synth Presets including effects
- 2 x 64 Organ Preset locations, 2 x 64 Piano Preset locations, 8 x 64 Synth Preset locations
- 8 Live Programs
- 2 Individual Layer Scene Setups
- 3 Morph sources: Modulation Wheel (also controllable by Swell pedal), Control Pedal, Aftertouch
- Stereo and Mono output routing options
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- Level control
- Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
- 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.