ACE of TONE is a dual overdrive pedal stacked with Tubeman MKII and Morning Star. Why? Because great guitarists love 2 overdrives to stack their tone.
In the left corner, Tubeman with FAT mode. Tubeman offers way more clarity and gain than any classic Tubescreamer, and we modified the circuit with a useful secondary function by simply holding the foot switch - FAT mode. It cranks way more bass response to enhance the low-end yet makes the tone warmer!
In the right corner, Morning Star with SHINE mode. Morning Star is based on legendary Bluesbreaker circuit: very transparent, low gain drive. Like our Morning Star, it also features a simple FOOT SWITCH HOLD to engage the iconic SHINE mode. In SHINE mode, you can get way more treble sound to make your tone crystal-clear.
- Input Impedance: 2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Power: 9V DC (Negative tip,Optional ACD-006A adapter)
- Current Draw: Less than 100mA
- Dimensions: 105mm (L) x 115mm (W) x 58mm (H)
- Weight: 440g
Left Side (Tubeman)
- DRIVE Knob: Controls the gain of Tubeman circuit.
- TONE Knob: Controls the treble frequency of Tubeman circuit.
- LEVEL Knob: Controls the volume of Tubeman circuit.
- Footswitch: Engage/Disengage Tubeman circuit. Hold it for 1 second, you can turn on/off FAT mode.
- FAT Indicator: While you engaged FAT mode, the indicator will turn on.
Right Side (Morning Star)
- DRIVE Knob: Controls the gain of Morning Star circuit.
- TONE Knob: Controls the treble frequency of Morning Star circuit.
- LEVEL Knob: Controls the volume of Morning Star circuit.
- Footswitch: Engage/disengage Morning Star circuit. Hold it for 1 second, you can turn on/off SHINE mode.
- SHINE Indicator: While you engaged SHINE mode, the indicator will turn on.
- Routing Toggle Switch: You can adjust the order from Morning Star to Tubeman or Tubeman to Morning Star. It’s very useful to stack the sound.
Inputs / Outputs
- Input: Connect your guitar side to INPUT jack.
- Output: Connect the OUTPUT signal to amp side.
- EXT. SW: You can use external foot controller (like NUX NMP-2) to remote this pedal.
- BF / TB Toggle Switch: BF means Buffer-Bypass, TB means True-Bypass. You can choose BF while you connect with several pedals in your signal chain to solve tone-loss situation.
- 18V/9V Toggle Switch: ACE of TONE can double the voltage internally while you toggle to 18V position, that can increase dynamic range and headroom.
- DC Jack Use ONLY: 9V Negative Tip power with 100mA.
|NU-X Verdugo Series|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.