The Peavey CM1 is a handheld condenser microphone with a cardioid polar response ideal as a main or support microphone in studio and live applications.
The Peavey CM1 is suited for recording engineers looking for affordable, high quality recording mics. The CM1 contains a medium-format condenser element designed to handle SPL levels up to 136 dB while maintaining a clean, natural sound. It has a sensitivity of -43 dBv per pascal and a low noise floor, equivalent to only 24 dB SPL.
The built-in shock mount reduces handling noise considerably, making the CM1 ideal for close-range vocal or instrument pickup. The frequency response is tailored to give a crisp, clean, intelligible sound from 50 Hz to 16 kHz. The CM1 is equipped with a dual-layer pop filter to reduce pops and wind noise.
- Cardioid polar response
- Medium format element
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- 136 dB maximum SPL
- Ideal for vocal or instrumental pickup
- Dual pop filter
- Handheld condenser microphone
- Includes 6-meter XLR to XLR microphone cable, mic clip, and stand adapter
- Weight Unpacked: 2.65 lb(1.2 kg)
- Weight Packed: 2.99 lb(1.354 kg)
- Width Packed: 9"(22.86 cm)
- Height Packed: 11.5"(29.21 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3"(7.62 cm)
|Studio Vocal Microphones|
|Live Vocal Microphones|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.