The new Headliner™ series has been re-designed from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced for tight punchy bass with lots of harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner™ 410 encourages use with any fine bass amp head.
The Headliner™ 410 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The four 10" ferrite magnet woofers are designed with a rich bass tone in mind. The sealed cabinet insures tight bass notes, with every note rendered precisely. Inputs include two 1/4" input phone jacks, and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 800 watts program and 1600 watts peak, the Headliner™ 410 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner™ 410 can be easily stacked with a Headliner™ 210 cabinet on top, resulting in a 4 ohm total load.
- 800 watts program power handling
- 1,600 watts peak
- Four custom-designed 10" ceramic magnet woofers
- 8 ohms impedance
- 18mm MDF cabinet with bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4" input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
- Weight Unpacked: 72.00 lb(32.659 kg)
- Weight Packed: 84.00 lb(38.102 kg)
- Width Packed: 27.25"(69.215 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.75"(70.485 cm)
- Depth Packed: 23"(58.42 cm)
|Peavey Headliner Series|
|Bass Amp Speaker Cabs|
|Bass Amp Speaker Cabinets|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.