Professional Switchable Pattern Microphone Utilising a 1" Gold Evaporated Capsule
The Aston Spirit is a high-performance, switchable pattern, microphone utilising a one inch, dual diaphragm, gold evaporated capsule. A switch on the mic body selects from Omni, Cardioid or figure-of-eight polar patterns. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments in addition to main and backing vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer balanced circuitry using only the highest quality electronic components. Its dual pad option allows it to accommodate very high SPLs while its low cut filter cuts the ultra-lows.
The Spirit is designed to deliver a beautifully open sound with sparkling harmonics. This microphone is capable of delivering a stunningly natural and transparent sound with just a subtle hint of flattery, capturing all the detail in the high range but without adding the harshness that some capacitor microphones are prone to.
Transducer Type: Capacitor
Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+/-3dB)
Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB A-Weighted
Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 23.7mV/Pa
Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 138dB
Polar pattern: Omni/Cardioid/Figure-of-Eight
Pad Switches: -20dB/-10dB/0dB
Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
48 Volt Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation
- Wave-form mesh head - this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory.
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology.
- Direct to stand microphone mounting option.
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis.
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers.
- Hi-Spec PCB and electronic components.
- Eco-friendly packaging. Well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Arties Music Aspley users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.