64 GB−512 GB SDXC-compliant cards (Class 10 or higher)
44.1 kHz, 16-bit, 2-in/2-out
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDIO INTERFACE MODE
OS: Windows® 10 Version 1703 or later (32bit, 64bit)
CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster*
USB: USB 3.0 / 2.0**
* Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD. ** Only USB host controllers with Intel Chipsets are supported. Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
OS： macOS 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15
CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster
USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0*
* Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
IPHONE / IPAD
OS： iOS 12 / 13
* Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter required.
OS： Android OS 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
* Please refer to the compatible android device list.
2 AA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
• We recommend using NiMH
AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5 V/1 A (USB bus power is supported.)
EST. CONTINUOUS OPERATION TIME USING BATTERIES
Recording 44.1 kHz/16-bit/4ch audio to SD card (when 48 V is OFF and headphone impedance is 63 Ω)
Alkaline batteries: about 4 hours
NiMH batteries (1900 mAh): about 4.5 hours
Lithium batteries: about 9 hours
• The above values are approximate.
• Continuous battery operation times were determined using in-house testing methods. They will vary greatly according to use conditions.